Wall traveling jib crane is a lift device with traveling mechanism on wall.
Technical requirements for the main steel structures are:
- The steel structure of the crane is designed rationally and optimizes in accordance with the specification requirements of strength, stiffness and stability. The influence of working environment on the structure is fully considered in the design.
- The steel structure adopts welded structure or truss structure, and the main steel structure materials are made of Q235B or Q345B structural steel. The materials used have the material report and the corresponding qualification certificate. While meeting the design standards, they also meet the current relevant standards in China.
- The design of steel structures must take into account the convenience and possibility of manufacturing, inspection, transportation, installation and maintenance.
- The manufacture, welding and inspection of steel structures shall be conducted in accordance with the corresponding standards.
|Motor Brand of hoist
|Work Duty Group
|Electric Control Panel
||Wireless remote control+ pendent line
||10% lower than then other factory
||A3 or M3
|Starting of Crane
||Very smooth; Low noise;
||A little violent;
||Modular design, smaller size;Lower request about workshop space
||Bigger size;Higher request about workshop space
||Light weight, available to different steels tructure factory
||Heavy weight and strictly higher request for steel structure factory
||Easy, and the components are available for every country market;
||the components for replacement only available in China market;
- Factory outlet: no traders, only factory and customer.
- FEM and GB production standard
- Professional engineer and testing department
- Sandblasting: Material or finished products
- Epoxy zinc rich primer and chlorinated rubber top-coat
- Export packaged: wooden box or waterproof cloth
- Overload protection limit switch to protect the hoist from overload operation;
- Lift height limit switch to protect the hoist from the hook reach the up/down limit;
- Power failure protection to protect the hoist from the low voltage and power failure;
- Motor's protection grade is IP44 with F for insulation grade based standard;
- For ex type condition, the EX grade of the motor and electricity will be EX dII BT4/CT4;
- For metallurgical condition, the insulation of the motor will be H grade, and there is high temperature resistance cable and thermal baffle to protect the crane from the heat.
Loading data, please wait ...
ARTICLE TAGS:jib crane